Comment on page
A list of updates, bug fixes, and improvements for each version of the SDK.
- 1.Signer-Based Provider: In a move to increase flexibility and user trust, we've updated the setProvider function. Now, it accepts an ethers.Signer instead of a private key or web3connection. This change not only makes integration more flexible but also adds a layer of trust as users are no longer required to pass in private keys to the SDK.
- 2.Batch Payment Functionality: We've added a new function, "sendBatchPayment," designed to facilitate payments to multiple recipients using different tokens. It significantly simplifies mass payouts, making our SDK more robust and versatile.
- Resolved an issue with setting an inspector for the escrow module. This fix ensures smooth integration and operation of this crucial module, enhancing overall system reliability.
- 1.The SDK now supports direct metadata input, including notes and files. This simplifies the process as users can now bypass IPFS and input data directly into the SDK. Prior to this, only IPFS hashes could be utilized.
- 2.The setProvider function is now more versatile, accepting not just a browser web3 connection but also a private key and chainId. This allows the SDK to be employed in backend/custodial products, thus broadening its applicability and usability. Previously, setProvider was limited to use in the browser.